Welcome to my new blog! Some of you may already be familiar with my previous blog, Fight with All Your Strength. This new blog will reflect my increased training, education and interests. In addition to continuing material on Strength & Conditioning training for HEMA, fencing, martial arts and other combat sports, I will also be writing about:
- Physical Therapy – these posts will fall into to categories:
- Patient oriented articles
- Therapist oriented articles, that is content intended for fellow physical therapists and related professionals
- General Fitness – while I had a few of these over at my old blog I will get more into this topic here given my expanding work
- Strength & Conditioning – for non-athletes and those in sports other than combat sports, as well as strength & conditioning for non-traditional athletics like dance, rock-climbing, circus etc.
- Nutrition – now part of my formal certifications as a Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist (CSCS)
- Science, Skepticism and Science-Based Medicine – my true love/obsession, which underpins everything else I do. Based in large part on what I’ve learned over at SBM and Neurologica.
Thanks for joining me.